SSC has published a recruitment for the post of Jr Engineer. Here you will get the complete information about This Recruitment Online/Offline Application Form 2018. You will get here complete information about Application Procedure, Important Dates, Application Fees, Age Limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. we also mention “who can apply”, this feature makes you sure that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubts regarding this vacancy, you can ask anything via comment form given below.
> Name Of Recruitment Board – Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
> Name Of Post – 49 Post
- Junior Engineer
> Apply Mode – Online
> Selection Process– Written Examination
> Starting Date For Apply – 04 Feb 2019
> Last Date For Apply – 04 march 2019
> Salary – Candidate should visit official notification for Salary Details.
> Job Location – Haryana
> Who Can Apply – All India Candidates
> Educational Qualification –
(i) 3 year diploma in electrical / electrical and electronics engineering from institute e recognised by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education with a minimum 60% marks in respect of general and other categories standards and 55% marks in respect of SC categories of Haryana domicile.
Bachelor degree in electrical /electrical and electronics engineering or equal and degree from University duly recognised by Central Government or a state government pay the minimum 60% marks in respect of general and other category and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile.
(ii) must have passed Hindi / Upto Matric standard.
Check also official Notification for Complete Details.
> Age Limit –
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – 42 Years
Age Relaxation As Per Govt Rule
> Application Fees –
General/OBC/Other State – Rs. 150/-
Female Of Haryana Resident Only – 75/-
SC/BC Candidates Of Haryana Only – Rs. 35/- For Male & 18 For Female
> Interview Address –
(किसी भी नौकरी की Basic जानकारी यहाँ दी जाती है आवेदन करने से पूर्व आप Notification को पूरा पढ़ ले
> How To Apply
- Candidate Must have To Read Official Notification Carefully from Official Website
- If it is Online Vacancy Than Click To Below Given Link or Visit Official website.
- Now Register Yourself and Than Log In than fill your all details like personal details, education and fees.
- Don’t Forget to upload correct Photograph and Signature (Before Read Instructions)
- If it is offline vacancy than fill the form carefully and attach your all documents.
- Now send it to given address from Normal or Speed Post.
- Now Keep Your Eyes on This Website for Admit Card & Exam Date Update.
- Thanks Its Done Now.
Official Notification – CLICK HERE
Apply Online/ Offline – CLICK HERE