AIC Recruitment 2020 – Agriculture INsurance Company (AIC) Has Started LatestLatest Notificationfor State Coordinator Vacancy. Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date 22 September 2020. Other Details OfAIC RecruitmentLike Age Limit, Education, Selection Process, Application Fee, Who Can Apply, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below
AIC Recruitment 2020, Apply State Coordinator Post
AICने नई अधिसूचना जारी किया है जिसमे State Coordinator पदों पर आवेदन मांगे गए है. इस नौकरी के लिए उम्मीदवार 22 September 2020 तक आवेदन कर सकते है, अधिक जानकारी जैसे उम्र सीमा, शैक्षणिक योग्यता, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन फी व अन्य जानकारियों के लिए निचे दी हुई जानकारियां पढ़े और आवेदन करे.
Who Can Apply – All India State Candidates Can Apply For ThisRecruitment.
NOTE: – It Mean Only Those Candidates Can Apply Whose State Name is Mentioned. If We Mention All India That Means Any State Candidates Can Apply For This Recruitment. This Option Will Help You To Understand Eligibility Criteria of Other State Jobs.
Kindly Visit To Official Notification For More Information, Notification Links is Given Below.
Candidate Required To pay Given Application Fee As Per Below Given Details:-
For General /OBC Candidate Application Fee – No Fee
For SC/ST Candidate Application Fee – No Fee
Check also official Notification for Complete Detail About Application Fee
The Job Location For This Recruitment Will Be India.
Check also official Notification for Complete Detail About Job Location
Candidates shall send the application (format attached) ON OR BEFROE 22ND SEPTEMBER 2020 in the name of Dy. General Manager -HR at the Company’s address given herebelow with the SUPERSCRIPTION“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF STATE COORDINATOR for the state of ___________________” alongwith all self attested xerox copies of all relevant certificates : DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER AGRICULTURE INSURANCE COMPANY OF INIDA LIMITED,5th FLOOR,PLATE B AND C, NBCC OFFICE BLOCK 1, EAST KIDWAI NAGAR , NEW DELHI -110023
• Shortlisted candidates shall be informed through e-mail id/mobile number of the date, time and venue for Group Discussion and/or Personal interview.
• Shortlisted candidates called for Group discussion and/or Personal Interview should compulsorily bring all Original Certificates along with one set of self- attested xerox copies of Date of Birth/Matriculation, Educational Qualifications, Computer proficiency, Caste Certificate, Work Experience for verification.
• Candidature will be subject to verification of relevant certificates /documents as a proof of the eligibility criteria to be submitted at the time of Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview.
• In case the candidate called for Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview is found as not satisfying the eligibility criteria and/or has not brought the original certificates, he/she will not be eligible for further selection process of Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview.
• The candidates may kindly note that any cost incurred by them for attending the Group Discussion and/or Personal interview will not be reimbursed by Company.
• Canvassing or brining any undue influence in any form will disqualify the candidate
• Candidature of any candidate furnishing incorrect or false particulars or supressed material information is liable to cancelled at any stage of selection and if detected post selection, his/her selection will be terminated immediately.
• The engaged State Coordinator on contract basis shall not accept any other assignment without obtaining explicit consent from AIC.
👇 Important Links 👇
AIC Recruitment 2020 – Agriculture INsurance Company (AIC) Has Started Latest Latest Notification for State Coordinator Vacancy. AIC Recruitment 2020, Graduate Jobs, Sarkari Naukri,
About Admit Card of AIC Recruitment The AIC Recruitment Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately Two weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The AIC Recruitment Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, Gender, Category, Exam Center Details along with the Date and Time. In case of any disturbance in the AIC Recruitment Printed on the Admit Card, candidates have to liaise with the AIC Recruitment Official Website / Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card:-
1. Go to the official of AIC Recruitment web site.
2. Click on on the Hyperlinks for ‘AIC Recruitment’ 3. Enter ‘Application / ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’ 3. Download and take the hard copy / print out of the admit card.
About Result Of AIC Recruitment The Sarkari Result of the AIC Recruitment is Predicted to be Presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification or more.