APPSC has published a recruitment for the post of lecturer. Here you will get the complete information about This Recruitment Online/Offline Application Form 2018. You will get here complete information about Application Procedure, Important Dates, Application Fees, Age Limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. we also mention “who can apply”, this feature makes you sure that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubts regarding this vacancy, you can ask anything via comment form given below.
> Name Of Recruitment Board – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
> Name Of Post – 405 posts
> Apply Mode – Online
> Selection Process– Written Examination/Interview
> Starting Date For Apply – 6th February 2019
> Last Date For Apply – 27th February 2019
> Salary – candidates should visit official notification to know about salary details
> Who Can Apply – All India Candidates Can Apply
> Educational Qualification –
- Candidates should have completed Degree, PG (Relevant Discipline), typewriting higher grade in English and shorthand higher grade in English conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training
- Refer to the official notification to know more about the educational Qualification detail
> Age Limit –
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – 42 Years
> Application Fees –
General/OBC – Rs. 250, Exam fee :- Rs. 120/-
SC/ST – Nil
> Interview Address –
> How To Apply
- Candidate Must have To Read Official Notification Carefully from Official Website
- If it is Online Vacancy Than Click To Below Given Link or Visit Official website.
- Now Register Yourself and Than Log In than fill your all details like personal details, education and fees.
- Don’t Forget to upload correct Photograph and Signature (Before Read Instructions)
- If it is offline vacancy than fill the form carefully and attach your all documents.
- Now send it to given address from Normal or Speed Post.
- Now Keep Your Eyes on This Website for Admit Card & Exam Date Update.
- Thanks Its Done Now.
Official Notification – CLICK HERE
Apply Online– CLICK HERE