BRLPS Started Online/Offline Recruitment For Post. Candidate Should Have Qualification For This Recruitment. You will get here complete information about Application Procedure, Important Dates, Application Fees, Age Limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. we also mention “who can apply”, this feature makes you sure that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubts regarding this vacancy, you can ask anything via comment form given below.
> Name Of Recruitment Board – Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (Jeevika)
>Name Of Post – 3409 Post
- Project Manager – Micro Finance
- Project Manager – Micro Insurance
- Project Manager – Documentation and External Relation
- Project Manager – Marketing and Innovation
- Project Manager – Social Safeguard
- Project Manager – Alternate Banking
- Project Manager – HNS Capacity Building and Enterprises Development
- Project Manager – Database management
- Project Manager – Business Development (Non-Farm)
- Assistant Finance Manager
- Project Associate
- IT Associate
- Accountant (SPMU)
- Office Assistant (SPMU)
- District Project Co-ordination Unit Positions
- District Project Manager
- Manager Institution Building & Capacity Building
- Finance Manager
- Manager HR & A
- Manager Health – Nutrition
- Manager Jobs
- Manager livelihoods farm
- Manager Livestock
- Manager – Non Farm & Micro Enterprises
- Manager – Monitoring & Evaluation
- Manager – Communication
- Manager – Micro Finance
- Manager – Community Finance
- Manager – Social Development
- Procurement Manager
- Training Officer
- Block Project Implementation Unit Positions
- Block Project Manager
- Livelihood Specialist
- Area Co-ordinator
- Office assistant
- Accountant (Block Level)
- Community Co-ordinator
> Apply Mode – Online
> Selection Process– Written Examination/Interview
> Starting Date For Apply – 18 March 2019
> Last Date For Apply – 15 April 2019
> Salary – Rs 13,300 – 72,292/- (Salary Should be Post Vise Visit Notification For Complete Information)
> Job Location – Bihar
> Educational Qualification – Candidate Should Have Posses PG Degree Or PG Diploma, Master Degree, MBA In Finance, MBA -IT, MCA,Gra Graduate, BJMC, MJMC From A recognised Board Or University.
Check also official Notification for Complete Details.
> Age Limit – Candidate Required Minimum & Maximum Age Limit As Per Below Given Details:-
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – As per rule
Kindly Visit To Official Notification For More Information, Notification Links Are Given Below.
> Application Fees – Candidate Required To pay Given Application Fee As Per Below Given Details:-
General/OBC – Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/Ex-serviceman – Rs. 200/-
> Interview Address – Visit Official Notification For Address In Case Of Offline Form.
(किसी भी नौकरी की Basic जानकारी यहाँ दी जाती है आवेदन करने से पूर्व आप Notification को पूरा पढ़ ले
> How To Apply
- Candidate Must have To Read Official Notification Carefully from Official Website
- If it is Online Vacancy Than Click To Below Given Link or Visit Official website.
- Now Register Yourself and Than Log In than fill your all details like personal details, education and fees.
- Don’t Forget to upload correct Photograph and Signature (Before Read Instructions)
- If it is offline vacancy than fill the form carefully and attach your all documents.
- Now send it to given address from Normal or Speed Post.
- Now Keep Your Eyes on This Website for Admit Card & Exam Date Update.
- Thanks Its Done Now.
Official Notification – CLICK HERE
Apply Online – CLICK HERE