BYJU’S Recruitment 2022 – BYJU’S Learning App Invites Online Applications (Latest Notification) From Eligible Candidates For The Post of Business Development Associate, IT Team, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer. Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Other Details Like Age Limit, Education, Selection Process, Application Fee, Who Can Apply, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below.
While applying for this recruitment, BYJU’S Recruitment 2022 Candidates should process all the essential qualifications mentioned in the official notification. Now now you can continue to this BYJU’S Recruitment 2022 job article for other details like BYJU’S Recruitment 2022 online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request candidates to share this article with their friends For Latest Govt & Private Jobs.
|Job Category||Private Job
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Batch||2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & Final Year|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Private Job WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
You Can Also Check
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
|Exam Result||Engineering Jobs|
|Private Jobs||State Wise Jobs|
- Telephonic Interview
- Multiple Round Of Face To Face Interview
- Kindly Check the Official notification For More Information.
- 6 LPA to 10 LPA
- BE/B.Tech/MBA All Branches
- 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 (Final Year)
- Kindly Check the Official notification For More Information about Educational qualifications.
Who Can Apply – All India State Candidates Can Apply For This Recruitment.
NOTE: – It Means Only Those Candidates Can Apply Whose State Name is Mentioned. If We Mention All India That Means Any State Candidates Can Apply For This Recruitment. This Option Will Help You To Understand Eligibility Criteria of Other State Jobs.
- No Application Fee For All Candidates.
- Kindly Check the Official notification For More Information about the Application fee.
- The Job Location For This Recruitment Will Be Agra / Anantapur / Ahmedabad / Aurangabad / Bikaner / Bangalore / Bhopal / Bhubaneswar / Bareilly / Belgaum / Bellary / Bhavnagar / Calicut / Coimbatore / Chandigarh / Chennai / Dehradun / DelhiNCR / Davangere / Gulbarga / Gwalior / Guwahati / Hisar / Hubli / Hyderabad / Indore / Jaipur / Jammu / Jabalpur / Jalandhar / Jodhpur / Kannur / Kanpur / Kochi / Kolkata / Kottayam / Kasaragod / Kolhapur / Kota / Lucknow / Ludhiana / Madurai / Mangalore / Meerut / Mumbai / Mysore / Nagpur / Nagercoil / Nashik / Nellore / Palakkad / Pondicherry / Raipur / Rajkot / Ranchi / Rourkela / Rajahmundry / Patna / Pune / Salem / Surat / Solapur / Trichy / Thrissur / Trivandrum / Tirupati / Udaipur / Vadodara / Varanasi / Vijayawad / Vizag / Vellore / Warangal.
- Kindly Check the Official notification For More Information about the Job Location.
- Counseling prospects to generate revenue and convert them into sales.
- Converting paid users to free app users using email, SMS, and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had possibilities on CRM software.
- Resume analysis of possibilities; Suggesting the right kind of owner programs.
- Explaining the importance of higher education and the tools used for process preparation.
- Explaining BYJU’s test preparation and admissions consulting products.
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test submission products, the application process, and deadlines on an active basis for foreign education.
- Answer questions about the product/service and customer requirements.
- Arrange for B2B counseling in the college campus if required.
- Take and process orders in a precise manner.
- Having a single point of interface for all customers until conversion.
- Coordinate with the team concerned for product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring.
- You should carry a copy of your latest resume.
- Aadhar card (original and photocopy) victory passport size photographs are a must.
- You need to carry any government certificate ID proof like the pAN card, voter ID, passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below:-
- Download official notification From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Keep Ready Your All Documents Like Adhar Card, 10th, 12th, Graduate Certificates or Any.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- pay Application Fee (If Required)
- Check Form Again and Submit. Don’t Forget To Keep your Registration Number For Future Use.
- Visit Everyday Govt Jobs Guru For Latest Job Updates.
BYJU’S Recruitment 2022 – BYJU’S Learning App Invites Online Applications (Latest Notification) From Eligible Candidates For The Post of Business Development Associate, IT Team, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join State Wise WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|अब जॉब की जानकारी Instagram पर भी||Click Here|
- Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022, Project Engineer, Across India
- Sitel Group Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | 12th, Graduation | All India Apply
- Big Bazaar Recruitment 2022, Executive, Assistant 46157 Post
- Ambica Steels Recruitment 2022, Apply Online Technicians Post
- Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2022, Apply Engineer, Operator Post
BYJU’S Recruitment 2021 – FAQ
Q1. How Many Vacancies For BYJU’S Recruitment?
There Are Various Numbers Of Vacancies For The Post.
Q2. What Is The Selection Process For BYJU’S Recruitment?
Selection Process For This Recruitment Is Interview.
Q3. How To Apply For BYJU’S Recruitment?
Candidate Can Apply Online For This Recruitment. Links Are Given Above.
Q4. What Are The Eligibility Criteria For BYJU’S Recruitment?
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India only and for more details check our website Govtjobsguru. Candidate Must Be BE/B.Tech Pass From any recognized University or Institute.
You Can Also Check
|Latest Notification||Private Jobs||Admit Card|
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Jobs|
|Apprentice Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Exam Syllabus|
Disclaimer: Govt Jobs Guru and Its Employees will not call Any candidate towards a job offer or job assistance. Govt Jobs Guru will never charge any Jobs. We provide 100% free job information in our portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.