CRPF has published a recruitment for the post of Head Constable. Here you will get the complete information about This Recruitment Online/Offline Application Form 2018. You will get here complete information about Application Procedure, Important Dates, Application Fees, Age Limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. we also mention “who can apply”, this feature makes you sure that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubts regarding this vacancy, you can ask anything via comment form given below.
> Name Of Recruitment Board – Central Reserve Police Force
> Name Of Post – 359 Post
- Head constable / GD & constable
> Apply Mode – Offline
> Selection Process– Physical standard stash trail / Physically Efficiency Test( PET)
> Starting Date For Apply – 13 Dec 2018
> Last Date For Apply – 29th of January 2019
Salary – Rs. 21700 to 81100
> Who Can Apply – All India Candidates
> Educational Qualification –
Matriculation / 10 + 2 Class / equivalent from any recognised University/ Institution
check more details of educational qualification in official website given below
> Age Limit –
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – 23 Years
> Application Fees –
General/OBC – Rs. 100/-
SC/ST – Nill
> Interview Address –
> How To Apply
- Candidate Must have To Read Official Notification Carefully from Official Website
- If it is Online Vacancy Than Click To Below Given Link or Visit Official website.
- Now Register Yourself and Than Log In than fill your all details like personal details, education and fees.
- Don’t Forget to upload correct Photograph and Signature (Before Read Instructions)
- If it is offline vacancy than fill the form carefully and attach your all documents.
- Now send it to given address from Normal or Speed Post.
- Now Keep Your Eyes on This Website for Admit Card & Exam Date Update.
- Thanks Its Done Now.
Official Notification – CLICK HERE
Apply Online/ Offline – CLICK HERE