Department of Telecommunications has published a recruitment for the post of assistant library and Information Officer. Here you will get the complete information about This Recruitment Online/Offline Application Form 2018. You will get here complete information about Application Procedure, Important Dates, Application Fees, Age Limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. we also mention “who can apply”, this feature makes you sure that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubts regarding this vacancy, you can ask anything via comment form given below.
> Name Of Recruitment Board – Department of Telecommunications
> Name Of Post –
- Assistant library and Information Officer
> Apply Mode – Offline
> Selection Process– Written Examination/Interview
> Starting Date For Apply – 19th January 2019
> Last Date For Apply – 30th January 2019
> Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- pm
> Who Can Apply – All India Job
> Educational Qualification –
- Pay level – 7 ( Rs. 44900 – 142400 ) of the pay matrix [ pay band -2, Rs 9300 – 34800 with grade pay Rs 4600, in pre-revised scale of pay) on deputation (including short term contract)
- Eligibility: holding analogues posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department, or with five years service in the grade rendered after appointment there to on a regular basis in post in Level- 6 ( 35400 – 100000 12400) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department, and
- Essential : bachelor’s degree in library science or Library and Information Science of a recognised University or Institute, 2 years professional experience in a library under Central Government or State government or autonomous or statutory governments or autonomous or statutory organisations or public sector undertaking or universities are recognised research on educational institutions.
- Desirable : master’s degree in library science or Library and Information Science of a recognised university or Institute. Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognised University or Institute.
> Age Limit –
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – 56 Years
> Application Fees –
General/OBC – visit notification
SC/ST – visit notification
> Interview Address –
> How To Apply
- Candidate Must have To Read Official Notification Carefully from Official Website
- If it is Online Vacancy Than Click To Below Given Link or Visit Official website.
- Now Register Yourself and Than Log In than fill your all details like personal details, education and fees.
- Don’t Forget to upload correct Photograph and Signature (Before Read Instructions)
- If it is offline vacancy than fill the form carefully and attach your all documents.
- Now send it to given address from Normal or Speed Post.
- Now Keep Your Eyes on This Website for Admit Card & Exam Date Update.
- Thanks Its Done Now.
Official Notification – CLICK HERE