DSSSB Started Online/Offline Recruitment For Post Asstt Engg & JE. Candidate Should Have Qualification For This Recruitment. You will get here complete information about Application Procedure, Important Dates, Application Fees, Age Limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. we also mention “who can apply”, this feature makes you sure that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubts regarding this vacancy, you can ask anything via comment form given below.
DSSSB Recruitment Admit Card 2019
> Name Of Recruitment Board – Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board
> Name Of Post – 264 Post
- Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer
> Apply Mode – Online
> Selection Process– Written Examination/Skill Test
> Starting Date For Apply – 30th January 2019
> Last Date For Apply – 1st March 2019
> Salary– Rs 9300 – 34800 Grade Pay of Rs 4600
> Job Location – Delhi
> Who Can Apply – All India
> Educational Qualification –
- Asstt Engg Electrical in MCD:- Degree in Electrical Engineering with 2 years Professional Experience
- Asstt Engg (Civil) in MCD:- Degree in Civil Engineering with 2 years Professional Experience
- Junior Engineer Civil in MCD:- Degree in civil engineering or diploma in civil engineering or equivalent and two years professional experience as civil engineer counted from the date of completion of the qualifying Diploma examination
- Junior Engineer Electrical in MCD:- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering 2 years Professional Experience as Electrical Engineer counted
- Junior Engineer Civil in NDMC:- 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Junior Engineer (Civil) in DUSIB:- Diploma in Holding in Civil Engineering with 2 years experience or Graduate in Civil Engineering
- Junior Engineer Electrical DUSIB :- Diploma Holding in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with 2 years experience or Graduate in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
Check also official Notification for Complete Details.
> Age Limit – Candidate Required Minimum & Maximum Age Limit As Per Below Given Details:-
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – 30 Years
Kindly Visit To Official Notification For More Information, Notification Links Are Given Below.
> Application Fees – Candidate Required To pay Given Application Fee As Per Below Given Details:-
General/OBC – Rs. 100/-
SC/ST – Nil
> Interview Address –
(किसी भी नौकरी की Basic जानकारी यहाँ दी जाती है आवेदन करने से पूर्व आप Notification को पूरा पढ़ ले
> How To Apply
- Candidate Must have To Read Official Notification Carefully from Official Website
- If it is Online Vacancy Than Click To Below Given Link or Visit Official website.
- Now Register Yourself and Than Log In than fill your all details like personal details, education and fees.
- Don’t Forget to upload correct Photograph and Signature (Before Read Instructions)
- If it is offline vacancy than fill the form carefully and attach your all documents.
- Now send it to given address from Normal or Speed Post.
- Now Keep Your Eyes on This Website for Admit Card & Exam Date Update.
- Thanks Its Done Now.
Official Notification – CLICK HERE
Apply Online – CLICK HERE
Admit Card – CLICK HERE