Gondwana University has published a recruitment for the post of Trainee. Here you will get the complete information about This Recruitment Online/Offline Application Form 2018. You will get here complete information about Application Procedure, Important Dates, Application Fees, Age Limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. we also mention “who can apply”, this feature makes you sure that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubts regarding this vacancy, you can ask anything via comment form given below.
> Name Of Recruitment Board – Gondwana University
> Name Of Post –
- Taxonomist & Trainee Intern
> Apply Mode – Walk in Interview
> Selection Process – Interview
> Interview Date– 17th January 2019 At 10:30 AM
> Salary – Candidate should visit official notification for Salary Details.
> Job Location – Gadchiroli
> Who Can Apply – Maharashtra State Candidates
Educational Qualification –
Field taxonomist – Ph.D
Trainee Intern – BAMS (NATURAL SCIENCE)
> Age Limit –
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – NA
> Application Fees –
General/OBC – Rs. Nil
SC/ST – Rs. Nil
> Interview Address –
> How To Apply
- Candidate Must have To Read Official Notification Carefully from Official Website
- If it is Online Vacancy Than Click To Below Given Link or Visit Official website.
- Now Register Yourself and Than Log In than fill your all details like personal details, education and fees.
- Don’t Forget to upload correct Photograph and Signature (Before Read Instructions)
- If it is offline vacancy than fill the form carefully and attach your all documents.
- Now send it to given address from Normal or Speed Post.
- Now Keep Your Eyes on This Website for Admit Card & Exam Date Update.
- Thanks Its Done Now.
Official Notification – CLICK HERE