IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021 – IDFC First Bank Has Started Latest Latest Notification for IT Infrastructure Specialist Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Other Details Like Age Limit, Education, Selection Process, Application Fee, Who Can Apply, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below..
While applying for this recruitment, IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021 Candidates should process all the essential qualifications mentioned in the official notification. Now now you can continue to this IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021 job article for other details like IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021 online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request candidates to share this article with their friends For Latest Govt & Private Jobs.
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021
Post Name – IT Infrastructure Specialist
You Can Also Check
Pay Scale (Salary)
Candidate Must Have Completed Graduation In Any Discipline Or Equivalent From a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For This Recruitment.
Who Can Apply
Who Can Apply – All India State Candidates Can Apply For This Recruitment.
NOTE: – It Means Only Those Candidates Can Apply Whose State Name is Mentioned. If We Mention All India That Means Any State Candidates Can Apply For This Recruitment. This Option Will Help You To Understand Eligibility Criteria of Other State Jobs.
No Application Fee For All Candidates.
The Job Location For This Recruitment Will Be Navi Mumbai.
IT infrastructure specialist is responsible to manage, support and monitor the server and IT infrastructure of the bank. The role there are also responsible for maintaining and supporting software, interacting with all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provide solutions in a timely manner
Role & Responsibilities
- Role bearer is responsible for developing strategic plans of IT infrastructure in operational aspects of application execution within infrastructure security.
- The candidate should have the knowledge to pollute and make necessary changes in performance tuning, IT infrastructure design, and monitoring
- The applicant is responsible to install, configure and maintain applications with IT infrastructure
- Can you date is responsible for developing IT infrastructure related scrips to automate the manual task and streamline operational activities
- Rollbar provides a general framework plus environment to assist application developers and maintain activities in their field
- Can you date should provide Guidance and training to project team members in the field regarding IT infrastructure?
- Applicant should also complex technical evolution, design review, and recommend proposed physical and logical designs
Document To Be carried
- You should carry a copy of your latest resume.
- Aadhar card (original and photocopy) victory passport size photographs are a must.
- You need to carry any government certificate ID proof like the pAN card, voter ID, passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Eligible & Interested Candidates Can Apply Before 31.12.2021 For This Recruitment.
How To Apply
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below:-
- Download official notification From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Keep Ready Your All Documents Like Adhar Card, 10th, 12th, Graduate Certificates or Any.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- pay Application Fee (If Required)
- Check Form Again and Submit. Don’t Forget To Keep your Registration Number For Future Use.
- Visit Everyday Govt Jobs Guru For Latest Job Updates.
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021 – IDFC First Bank Has Started Latest Latest Notification for IT Infrastructure Specialist Vacancies.
Register For BE/ B.Tech Off-Campus Jobs – Click Here
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In:
You Can Also Check
Disclaimer: Govt Jobs Guru and Its Employees will not call Any candidate towards a job offer or job assistance. Govt Jobs Guru will never charge any Jobs. We provide 100% free job information in our portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.