Income Tax Recruitment 2022 – Income Tax Department Invites Online Latest Notification From Eligible Candidates For The Post of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies. There Are 24 Vacancies that will be filled by Organisation. Passout Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date 18.04.2022. Candidates need to Register before applying for Income Tax Recruitment 2022 After that, they can log in and enter their details. We have already updated the Notification and Apply Online Link in the last of this article. Other Details Like Age Limit, Education, Selection Process, Application Fee, Who Can Apply, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below.
Income Tax Department For Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date 18.04.2022. Candidates can check the full details of Income Tax Recruitment 2022 Vacancy below with the Official Notification & Apply Online Link..
|Total Post||24 Vacancies|
|Starting Date To Apply||01 March 2022|
|Closing Date For Apply||18 April 2022|
|Job Category||Central Govt Job|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
- Starting Date To Apply » 01 March 2022
- Last Date To Apply » 18 April 2022
You Can Also Check
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
|Exam Result||Engineering Jobs|
|Private Jobs||State Wise Jobs|
Income Tax Job Selection Process: The Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Below Given Details…
- Written Exam
Income Tax Recruitment Pay Scale: The Selected Candidates will get the Pay Scale as Given Below…
- Income Tax Inspector » Rs. 9300-4800/- Per Month + Rs. 4600 GP
- Tax Assistant » Rs. 2400/- Per Month and Rs. 1800/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff » PB-1 of Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
Income Tax Inspector » Candidate should have Degree of a recognized University or equivalent is needed to apply for this recruitment.
Tax Assistant » Candidate should have Degree of a recognized University or equivalent and having Data Entry Speed of 8000 Key depressions per hour is required.
Multi-Tasking Staff » Candidate should be Matriculation (10th) or equivalent pass from a recognized Board/ Council is mandatory to apply for Income Tax Department MTS Recruitment.
- kindly check the Official Notification and verify your eligibility before applying for the job notification. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Income Tax Inspector » 18 to 30 Years
- Tax Assistant » 18 to 27 Years
- Multi-Tasking Staff » 18 to 25 Years
OBC: 03 Years/ SC/ST: 05 Years ( Ex-Serviceman – 10 Years [if required] As Per Government Rule For This Recruitment.
Who Can Apply
- All Over India Candidates Are Eligible For This Recruitment. Other State Quota Is Available For This Job.
- The Job Location For This Recruitment Will Be All India.
Required Documents For This Vacancy
Required Documents For This Vacancy: Candidate Need Some Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – 10th, 12th, Graduate Mark Sheet
- ID Proof Like The Adhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport (Any one or Required)
- Passport size Photographs
You Can Also Check
|Today’s Free Job Alert||Latest Notification|
|State Wise WhatsApp Group||Private Job WhatsApp Group|
How To Apply
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below:-
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Keep Ready Your All Documents that we Discussed above.
- Fill out The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- pay Application Fee (If Required) and Submit. That’s It.
Apply Online & Notification
Income Tax Recruitment 2022 – Income Tax Department Invites Online Latest Notification From Eligible Candidates For The Post of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies.
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join State Wise WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
|Join Us On Instagram||Click Here|
|Education and Vacancy||Salary (Pay Scale)||Apply Link|
|8th Pass Govt Jobs – 4,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-20,200||Apply Now|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,025 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 8,285 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
|Graduate Govt Jobs – 12,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Govt Jobs – 6,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-35,500||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200-36,800||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 15,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 8556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-35,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs – 22550 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-98,000||Apply Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs – 1500 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-100000||Apply Now|
|Apprentice Jobs – 850 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-22,400||Apply Now|
|Exam Syllabus & Pattern||Exam Preparation||Check Now|
Disclaimer: Govt Jobs Guru and Its Employees will not call Any candidate towards a job offer or job assistance. Govt Jobs Guru will never charge any Jobs. We provide 100% free job information in our portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.