IOCL Junior Engineer Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Indian oil corporation limited Invites Online Latest Notification From Eligible Candidates For The Post of Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Production), Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) Vacancies. There Are 19 Vacancies that will be filled by Organisation. Passout Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date 18 June 2022. Candidates need to Register before applying for IOCL Junior Engineer Assistant Recruitment 2022 After that, they can log in and enter their details. We have already updated the Notification and Apply Online Link in the last of this article.
Indian oil corporation limited For Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Production), Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Candidates can check the full details of IOCL Junior Engineer Assistant Recruitment 2022 Vacancy below with the Official Notification & Apply Online Link. Other Details Like Age Limit, Education, Selection Process, Application Fee, Who Can Apply, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below.
|Total Post||19 Vacancies|
|Starting Date To Apply||07 May 2022|
|Closing Date For Apply||
|Job Category||Central Govt Job|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
You Can Also Check
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
|Exam Result||Engineering Jobs|
|Private Jobs||State Wise Jobs|
IOCL Junior Engineer Assistant Job Selection Process: The Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Below Given Details.
- Written Test
- Skill/ Proficiency/Physical Test
IOCL Junior Engineer Assistant Recruitment Pay Scale: The Selected Candidates will get the Pay Scale as Given Below.
- Salary (Pay Scale) » Rs. 25,000-1,05,000/- Per Month
- Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Production) – 3 years diploma in chemical/refinery and petrochemical engineering or B.sc (maths, physics, chemistry or industrial chemistry) from any organized institute/University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% marks in case of SC candidates against the reserved position. Minimum 1-year post qualification experience.
- Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) – 3 years diploma in instrumentation/instrumentation & electronics/instrumentation & control engineering from a recognized institute/University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for general and OBC candidates & 45% marks in case of SC candidates against the reserved position. Minimum 1-year post qualification experience.
- kindly check the Official Notification and verify your eligibility before applying for the job notification. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Candidate Must Qualify the Minimum And Maximum Age Limit As Per Given Below.
- Minimum Age Limit » 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit » 26 Years
OBC: 03 Years/ SC/ST: 05 Years
- General/OBC/EWS (NCL) Candidates » 150/-
- SC/ST/EXM Candidates » No Fee
- Check Official Notification For Application Fee.
- The Job Location For This Recruitment Will Be Across India.
Required Documents For This Vacancy
- Document – 10th, 12th, Graduate Mark Sheet
- ID Proof Like The Adhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport.
- Passport size Photographs and Signature.
You Can Also Check
|Today’s Free Job Alert||Latest Notification|
|State Wise WhatsApp Group||Private Job WhatsApp Group|
How To Apply
- Visit The Official Website Indian Oil.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Keep Ready All Documents that we Discussed above.
- Fill out The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- pay Application Fee (If Required) and Submit. That’s It.
Apply Online & Notification
IOCL Junior Engineer Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Indian oil corporation limited Invites Online Latest Notification From Eligible Candidates For The Post of Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Production), Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Instrumentetion) Vacancies.
Email ID or address to send the printout of the online application form – Post Box No 128, Panipat head post office, Panipat, Haryana – 132103
Mail Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
- हिंदी में सीखें MS EXCEL के उपयोगी फ़ॉर्मूले बिल्कुल मुफ्त
|Education and Vacancy||Salary (Pay Scale)||Apply Link|
|8th Pass Govt Jobs – 4,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-20,200||Apply Now|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,025 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 8,285 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
|Graduate Govt Jobs – 12,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Govt Jobs – 6,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-35,500||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200-36,800||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 15,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 8556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-35,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs – 22550 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-98,000||Apply Now|
|BE/B.Tech Jobs – 1500 Vacancies||Rs. 10,000-100000||Apply Now|
|Apprentice Jobs – 850 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200-22,400||Apply Now|
|Exam Syllabus & Pattern||Exam Preparation||Check Now|
Disclaimer: Govt Jobs Guru and Its Employees will not call Any candidate for a job offer or job assistance. Govt Jobs Guru will never charge any Jobs. We provide 100% free job information in our portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.