Jio Platform Recruitment 2021 – Reliance Jio Invites Online Applications (Latest Notification) From Eligible Candidates For The Post of Trainee. Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Other Details Like Age Limit, Education, Selection Process, Application Fee, Who Can Apply, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below..
While applying for this recruitment, Jio Platform Recruitment 2021 Candidates should process all the essential qualifications mentioned in the official notification. Now now you can continue to this Jio Platform Recruitment 2021 job article for other details like Jio Platform Recruitment 2021 online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request candidates to share this article with their friends For Latest Govt & Private Jobs.
Jio Platform Recruitment 2021
Post Name – Trainee
|Drive Start From
||6th July 2021
|Join Telegram Group
|Join Private Job WhatsApp Group
You Can Also Check
First Class in 10th. 12th/ Diploma and Engineering (10th & 12th / Diploma – Minimum Aggregate – 60%, BE- Min 6.75 cgpa)
2021 Batch (Current Final Year) Student those who will pass out in July/ August 2021.
WHO CAN APPLY
Who Can Apply – All India State State Candidates Can Apply For This Recruitment.
NOTE: – It Means Only Those Candidates Can Apply Whose State Name is Mentioned. If We Mention All India That Means Any State Candidates Can Apply For This Recruitment. This Option Will Help You To Understand Eligibility Criteria of Other State Jobs.
No Application Fee For All Candidates.
The Job Location For This Recruitment Will Be Across India.
- Selected candidates will work in development/testing/operations for Jio software products and services and will get a chance to learn the latest technologies like AI/ML/data science/full-stack development, etc.
- All the eligible candidates as per the mentioned criteria are requested to submit the details and apply below
- Round 1: the company will shortlist the eligible candidates, and connect with them to collect their CVs, and plan the first round of the process I.E. L0 technical interview round between (6th– 8 July 2021). Direct communication mail will be sent to Khandit with all the details
- Round 2: a candidate who will be shortlisted from L0 technical interview round, will appear for the second round i.e. online test on 9 July 2021
- Round 3: similarly, shortlisted candidates from the online test will appear for further round L1 technical interview and then L2 final interview based on their performance in each round between (10th – 12th July 2 021)
- Company HR will shortlist the students out of the total registered students and a technical interview link (First round) will be sent by the company to the shortlisted students only. The college will not be responsible for shortlisting the students.
- No queries about the same will be entertained. If the candidate does not receive the mail till the last date, it will indicate that the company has not shortlisted the candidates
- Non-shortlisted candidates should not contact anybody. It will be completely the companies decision to shortlist the students depending upon the accreditation or ranking of the college and other criteria. But please do not call for the same
- The drive is only and only for 2021 batch (current final years) students, who will pass out in July/August 2021 four-stop if an earlier pass student registered for that drive then he/she will be debarred from further off-campus recruitment drive of PCAT, Pune even though eligible.
DOCUMENT TO BE CARRIED
- You should carry a copy of your latest resume.
- Aadhar card (original and photocopy) victory passport size photographs are a must.
- You need to carry any government certificate ID proof like the pAN card, voter ID, passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
HOW TO APPLY
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below:-
- Download official notification From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Keep Ready Your All Documents Like Adhar Card, 10th, 12th, Graduate Certificates or Any.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- pay Application Fee (If Required)
- Check Form Again and Submit. Don’t Forget To Keep your Registration Number For Future Use.
- Visit Everyday Govt Jobs Guru For Latest Job Updates.
Jio Platform Recruitment 2021 – Reliance Jio Invites Online Applications (Latest Notification) From Eligible Candidates For The Post of Trainee.
Register For BE/ B.Tech Off-Campus Jobs – Click Here
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In:
Jio Platform Recruitment 2021 – FAQ
Q1. How Many Vacancies For Jio Platform Recruitment 2021?
There Are Various Numbers Of Vacancies For The Post.
Q2. What Is The Selection Process For Jio Platform Recruitment 2021?
Selection Process For This Recruitment Is Interview.
Q3. How To Apply For Jio Platform Recruitment 2021?
Candidate Can Apply Online For This Recruitment. Links Are Given Above.
Q4. What Are The Eligiblity Criteria For Jio Platform Recruitment 2021?
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India only and for more details check our website Govtjobsguru. Candidate Must Be BE/B.Tech Pass From any recognized University or Institute.
You Can Also Check
Disclaimer: Govt Jobs Guru and Its Employees will not call Any candidate towards a job offer or job assistance. Govt Jobs Guru will never charge any Jobs. We provide 100% free job information in our portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.