J&K has published a recruitment for the post of Stenographer . Here you will get the complete information about This Recruitment Online/Offline Application Form 2018. You will get here complete information about Application Procedure, Important Dates, Application Fees, Age Limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. we also mention “who can apply”, this feature makes you sure that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubts regarding this vacancy, you can ask anything via comment form given below.
> Name Of Recruitment Board – Jammu and Kashmir High Court
> Name Of Post – District / Divisional Cadre post
- DEO ,Clerk , Stenographer & Other Post
> Apply Mode – Online
> Selection Process– Written Examination/Interview
> Starting Date For Apply – 15th January 2019
> Last Date For Apply – 3rd feb 2019
Urdu stenographer dash :- Rs 9300 -34800 + 600
Assistant protocol officer :- Rs 5200 -20200 + 2400
Accountant clerk :- 5200-20200 + 2400 .
Library Assistant :- 5200 -20200 + 1900.
Data entry operator:- 5200 -20200 + 1900 .
Driver :- 5200 -20200 + 1900.
Process server :- 5200 -20200 + 1900.
Orderly :- 5200 -20200 + 1300
Chaukidar :- 5200 -20200 + 1300
Sweeper :- 5200 -20200 + 1300
Educational Qualification –
Assistant protocol officer :- 6 month diploma certificate in travel and tourism management or Hospitality Management
Accounts clerk:- Graduation in commerce or business administration or any other discipline with mathematics and Statistics or Economics as one of the subjects
Library assistant :- B.Lib
Data entry operator /computer operator :- graduation or bachelor’s degree in computer applications or B.Sc IT from a recognised institution
Driver :- 10th with valid MB / hmv driving licence issued by issued by the Government Authority
Process server :- 10 + 2 or equivalent
Orderly :- 10 + 2 or equivalent .
Chaukidar:- 10 or Equivalent
Sweeper :- 10 or equivalent
> Who Can Apply – Only J&K Candidates Can Apply
> Age Limit –
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age -40 Years
> Application Fees –
General/OBC – Rs. 260/-
SC/ST – Rs. 160 /-
> Interview Address –
- Candidate Must have To Read Official Notification Carefully from Official Website
- If it is Online Vacancy Than Click To Below Given Link or Visit Official website.
- Now Register Yourself and Than Log In than fill your all details like personal details, education and fees.
- Don’t Forget to upload correct Photograph and Signature (Before Read Instructions)
- If it is offline vacancy than fill the form carefully and attach your all documents.
- Now send it to given address from Normal or Speed Post.
- Now Keep Your Eyes on This Website for Admit Card & Exam Date Update.
- Thanks Its Done Now.
Official Notification – CLICK HERE
Apply Online/ Offline – CLICK HERE