KSHRC has published a recruitment for the post of Assistant . Here you will get the complete information about This Recruitment Online/Offline Application Form 2018. You will get here complete information about Application Procedure, Important Dates, Application Fees, Age Limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. we also mention “who can apply”, this feature makes you sure that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubts regarding this vacancy, you can ask anything via comment form given below.
> Name Of Recruitment Board – Human Rights Commission
> Name Of Post –
- Section Officer
> Apply Mode – Offline
> Selection Process– Written Examination/Interview
> Starting Date For Apply – 20th January 2019
> Last Date For Apply – 25th January 2019
- Assistant :- Rs. 30350 – 58250/-pm
- Stenographer :- Rs. 27650 – 58250/- pm
- Section Officer :- Rs. 43100 – 83900/-pm
> Who Can Apply – Visit Notification
> Educational Qualification –
Assistant :- Graduate from any recognised University must have knowledge of computer and working knowledge of Canada is mandatory and English language is desirable
Stenographer :- must have passed PUC examination must have passed Senior Typewriting examination both in English & Kannada conducted by the Karnataka secondary examination board in possess in equivalent qualification and must have passed senior short hand examinations both in English and Kannada conducted by the Karnataka secondary examination board or possess an equivalent qualification
Section Officer :- Graduate from any recognised University must possess experience as a section officer in Government Departments working knowledge of Kannada is mandatory and English language is desirable
> Age Limit –
Minimum Age – 21 Years
Maximum Age – 35 Years
> Application Fees –
General/OBC – Visit notification
SC/ST – Visit notification
> Interview Address –
> How To Apply
- Candidate Must have To Read Official Notification Carefully from Official Website
- If it is Online Vacancy Than Click To Below Given Link or Visit Official website.
- Now Register Yourself and Than Log In than fill your all details like personal details, education and fees.
- Don’t Forget to upload correct Photograph and Signature (Before Read Instructions)
- If it is offline vacancy than fill the form carefully and attach your all documents.
- Now send it to given address from Normal or Speed Post.
- Now Keep Your Eyes on This Website for Admit Card & Exam Date Update.
- Thanks Its Done Now.
Official Notification – CLICK HERE