NCLT Started Online/Offline Recruitment For Post. Candidate Should Have Qualification For This Recruitment. You will get here complete information about Application Procedure, Important Dates, Application Fees, Age Limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. we also mention “who can apply”, this feature makes you sure that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubts regarding this vacancy, you can ask anything via comment form given below.
> Name Of Recruitment Board – National Company Law Tribunal
>Name Of Post –
- Deputy Registrar
- Assistant Registrar
- Quote Officer
- Private Secretary
> Apply Mode – Offline
> Selection Process– Skill Test/Interview
> Starting Date For Apply – 20 March 2019
> Last Date For Apply – 15 April 2019
> Salary –
- Deputy Registrar – Rs 60000/-
- Assistant Registrar – Rs 55000/-
- Quote Officer – Rs 45000/-
- Private Secretary – Rs 50000/-
- Stenographer – Rs 45000/-
> Job Location – Delhi, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata and Mumbai (All India Can ApplY)
Educational Qualification –
Deputy Registrar, assistant Registrar and court officer from retired government officers / official possessing degree in law and
- Private Secretary and stenographer from candidates fulfilling the qualifications mentioned below
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
- Having speed in English shorthand @ 100 w.p.m
Check also official Notification for Complete Details.
> Age Limit – Candidate Required Minimum & Maximum Age Limit As Per Below Given Details:-
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – As per rule
Kindly Visit To Official Notification For More Information, Notification Links Are Given Below.
> Application Fees – Candidate Required To pay Given Application Fee As Per Below Given Details:-
General/OBC – As per rule
SC/ST – As per rule
> Interview Address – Visit Official Notification For Address In Case Of Offline Form.
(किसी भी नौकरी की Basic जानकारी यहाँ दी जाती है आवेदन करने से पूर्व आप Notification को पूरा पढ़ ले
> How To Apply
- Candidate Must have To Read Official Notification Carefully from Official Website
- If it is Online Vacancy Than Click To Below Given Link or Visit Official website.
- Now Register Yourself and Than Log In than fill your all details like personal details, education and fees.
- Don’t Forget to upload correct Photograph and Signature (Before Read Instructions)
- If it is offline vacancy than fill the form carefully and attach your all documents.
- Now send it to given address from Normal or Speed Post.
- Now Keep Your Eyes on This Website for Admit Card & Exam Date Update.
- Thanks Its Done Now.
Application Form – CLICK HERE