PowerSchool Group Off-Campus Drive 2021 – PowerSchool Group Has Started Latest Latest Notification for Associate Cloud Ops Engineer I Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Other Details Like Age Limit, Education, Selection Process, Application Fee, Who Can Apply, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below.
PowerSchool Group Off-Campus Drive 2021
While applying for this recruitment, PowerSchool Group Off-Campus Drive 2021 Candidates should process all the essential qualifications mentioned in the official notification. Now now you can continue to this PowerSchool Group Off-Campus Drive 2021 job article for other details like online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request candidates to share this article with their friends For Latest Govt & Private Jobs.
PowerSchool Group Off-Campus Drive 2021
||Associate Cloud Ops Engineer I
||Freshers (0-2 Years)
|Join Telegram Group
|Join Private Job WhatsApp Group
Pay Scale (Salary)
- 0–2 years experience in cloud applications or IT support role
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems, or equivalent degree required
- Good understanding of basic web and cloud technologies
- Knowledge experience with database technologies (MYSQL, MSSQL, and ORACLE)
- Knowledge of configuration management and orchestration technologies such as shape, puppet, sensible, salt, cloud formation, or comparable
- Strong knowledge of python programming language and advantage
- Strong working knowledge of UNIX/Linux, Windows, tomcat
- Can-do attitude and flexibility
- Ability to learn new technology in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong verbal and written skills to interact with internal customers and partners via phone, chat and email
- Ultra-reliable, highly motivated, self-starter, who can collaborate with cloud operations and across other functional groups
- Knowledge of power school or the education technology industry is a plus
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Passion for customers and focus on delivering the best customer experience possible
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Job description
- The operations career team manages and administrators all facets of the cloud-hosted environment from hardware to software, operating systems to power schools products. The purpose of the operation center engineer is to provide monitoring, incident management, service request fulfillment, application deployment services.
Who Can Apply
Who Can Apply – AA State Candidates Can Apply For This Recruitment.
NOTE: – It Mean Only Those Candidates Can Apply Whose State Name is Mentioned. If We Mention All India That Means Any State Candidates Can Apply For This Recruitment. This Option Will Help You To Understand Eligibility Criteria of Other State Jobs.
No Application Fee For All Candidates.
The Job Location For This Recruitment Will Be Bangalore.
The operations career team manages and administrators all facets of the cloud-hosted environment from hardware to software, operating systems to power schools products. The purpose of the operation center engineer is to provide monitoring, incident management, service request fulfillment, application deployment services.
Role & Responsibilities
- Monitor applications and production environments to ensure availability
- Respond to, or assist in responding, to monitoring alert as received.
- Monitoring application and infrastructure alert and responding/resolving as required.
- Resolve assigned incidents and service requests while meeting required service levels.
- Execute deployment of new software based on provided instructions as required
- Work-based on a 7X 24X365Rotation and schedule as assigned by the manager
- Trigger and work on the major incident as required
- Maintain regular communications with operation center colleagues and internal customers
- Use knowledge of database technologies to analyze and write new scriptures to resolve issues or perform tasks
- Create and maintain technical documentation and playbooks as required
- Strong working knowledge of unique/Linux, Windows, tomcat
- Meet all team deadlines and responsibilities, Listens to other and values opinions, helps team leader to meet goals, welcomes newcomers, and promotes our team atmosphere
Document To Be carried
- You should carry a copy of your latest resume.
- Aadhar card (original and photocopy) victory passport size photographs are a must.
- You need to carry any government certificate ID proof like the Pan card, voter ID, passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply
- All the eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment as mentioned below:-
- Step 1 – first of all go through them thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – recruitment link is mentioned below
- Step 2 – Before start filling up the application through online mode/ Offline please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age certificate, educational qualification, resume if any experience required.
- Step 3 – Click on the apply online link – link is given below
- Step 4 – Update all the required details.
- Step 5 – Pay the application fee as per your category. (If Required Only)
- Step 6 – Click on submit button to complete the application process. Most importantly capture the application number or request number for further reference.
Eligible & Interested Candidates Can Apply Before 31.12.2021 For This Recruitment.
Apply Online Here
PowerSchool Group Off-Campus Drive 2021 – PowerSchool Group Has Started Latest Latest Notification for Associate Cloud Ops Engineer I Vacancies.
Disclaimer: Govt Jobs Guru and Its Employees will not call Any candidate for a job offer or job assistance. Govt Jobs Guru will never charge any Jobs. We provide a hundred percent free job information in our portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.
Check More Jobs
Govt Jobs Guru is a Great Source To Checking Latest Govt & Private Jobs 2020 Vacancy Notification Across various Industries and Sectors. we ensure that all latest Govt Jobs 2020 get notified to all our visitors. Get all the Govt Jobs vacancies on Govt Jobs Guru On Daily Basis. Govt Jobs Guru page lists out the Private Jobs opening for both freshers and experienced candidates.
Govt Jobs Guru also provides latest & upcoming jobs alert to our visitors (Job Seekers) from the various stream like 5th, 8th, SSLC (10th), HSC (12th), B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MBBS, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Phil, Ph.D., BCA, BBA, MS/MD, MCA, B.Com, B.A, etc. Here we will update all upcoming Private Jobs which helps you to get various Private jobs 2020 in various Sectors. Start your career with the latest Private jobs 2020 vacancies at Govtjobsguru.co.in. Govt Jobs Guru will update all the latest Private Jobs from Time To Time To Make everything Better for job seekers.