Reliance jio has published a recruitment for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Here you will get the complete information about This Recruitment Online/Offline Application Form 2018. You will get here complete information about Application Procedure, Important Dates, Application Fees, Age Limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. we also mention “who can apply”, this feature makes you sure that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubts regarding this vacancy, you can ask anything via comment form given below.
> Name Of Recruitment Board – Reliance jio
Name Of Post–
Graduate Engineer Trainee
> Apply Mode – Online
> Selection Process– Written Examination/ Group Discussion/personal Interview
> Starting Date For Apply – 22nd December 2018
> Last Date For Apply – as soon as possible
> Salary – Candidate should visit official notification for Salary Details. Salary will be given as per rules
> Job Location – Mumbai
> Who Can Apply – All India Candidates
> Educational Qualification –
Degree, BE /B.Tech pass in any discipline from a Recognised University or Equivalent Qualification as such by the Central Government
> Age Limit –
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – No Limit
Candidates age will be given as per rules Or relaxation given as per rules
> Application Fees –
General/OBC – Nil
SC/ST – Nil
> Interview Address –
> How To Apply
- Candidate Must have To Read Official Notification Carefully from Official Website
- If it is Online Vacancy Than Click To Below Given Link or Visit Official website.
- Now Register Yourself and Than Log In than fill your all details like personal details, education and fees.
- Don’t Forget to upload correct Photograph and Signature (Before Read Instructions)
- If it is offline vacancy than fill the form carefully and attach your all documents.
- Now send it to given address from Normal or Speed Post.
- Now Keep Your Eyes on This Website for Admit Card & Exam Date Update.
- Thanks Its Done Now.
Official Notification & Apply Online – CLICK HERE