Tata Motors Recruitment 2022 – Online Registration, Career, Eligibility: Tata Motors Invites Online Applications (Latest Notification) From Eligible Candidates For The Post of Trade Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Other Details Like Age Limit, Education, Selection Process, Application Fee, Who Can Apply, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below..
While applying for this recruitment, Tata Motors Recruitment For Freshers Candidates should process all the essential qualifications mentioned in the official notification. Now now you can continue to this Tata Motors Recruitment 2022 job article for other details like Tata Motors Recruitment 2022 online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request candidates to share this article with their friends For Latest Govt & Private Jobs.
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Qualification Required||Cleared SSC/ Class 10th Final Exam In a Single Attempt|
|Join Private Job WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
You Can Also Check
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
|Exam Result||Engineering Jobs|
|Private Jobs||State Wise Jobs|
- Interview/ GD/ Technical
- HR Interview
- Best In Industry
- Kindly Check the Official notification For More Information about PayScale.
EDUCATIONAL , RESPONSIBILITIES & DISCRIPTION DETAILS
- Full-time trade apprenticeship is a structured training program for freshly passed about SSC/10th class 10th 8 who have interest and aptitude for vocational skills.
- The trade apprenticeship program is designed to build fundamental and trade-specific killed in youth, preparing them to gain employment and become economically independent.
- Apart from the skill and knowledge, the apprentices learn the discipline to work ethics and are exposed to a mix of skills and learn techniques/technology program which help in their all-round development.
- At the end of the program, the trained apprentices can be deployed on skilled jobs in the industry.
- Tata motors trade apprenticeship program also prepares the youth to pursue higher education post completion of the full time apprenticeship program.
- Kindly Check the Official notification For More Information about Educational qualifications.
WHO CAN APPLY
Who Can Apply – All India State Candidates Can Apply For This Recruitment.
NOTE: – It Means Only Those Candidates Can Apply Whose State Name is Mentioned. If We Mention All India That Means Any State Candidates Can Apply For This Recruitment. This Option Will Help You To Understand Eligibility Criteria of Other State Jobs.
- No Application Fee For All Candidates.
- Kindly Check the Official notification For More Information about the Application fee.
- The Job Location For This Recruitment Will Be All India Apply.
- Kindly Check the Official notification For More Information about the Job Location.
ELIGIBLITY & EXP & PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
- Trade apprentice – freshers under apprenticeship act 1961
- Course duration – 2 years
- 15 months for welder trade
- Freshly passed out the current year – cleared 10th class final exam in a single attempt.
- Minimum 70% marks in SSC for general/obc candidates and 60% for candidates belonging to SC ST category
- 70% marks in maths and science – compulsory general maths not applicable
- Age criteria – 14 years and above only, as per the apprenticeship act
- Benefits offered – stipend, free canteen, and transport facilities.
DOCUMENT TO BE CARRIED
- You should carry a copy of your latest resume.
- Aadhar card (original and photocopy) victory passport size photographs are a must.
- You need to carry any government certificate ID proof like the Pan Card, Voter ID, passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
HOW TO APPLY
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below:-
- Download official notification From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Keep Ready Your All Documents Like Adhar Card, 10th, 12th, Graduate Certificates or Any.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- pay Application Fee (If Required)
- Check Form Again and Submit. Don’t Forget To Keep your Registration Number For Future Use.
- Visit Everyday Govt Jobs Guru For Latest Job Updates.
Tata Motors Recruitment 2022 – Online Registration, Career, Eligibility: Tata Motors Invites Online Applications (Latest Notification) From Eligible Candidates For The Post of Trade Apprentice.
|Details & Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Join State Wise WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|कोई भी सवाल Instagram पर पूछे||Click Here|
- Edureka Off Campus Drive 2022, Apply Research Analyst Post
- Volvo Recruitment 2022, Apply Engineer, Trainee, Manager Post
- Sowbhagya Gold Loan and Finance Job 2022, Apply 190 Post
- India Today Group Recruitment 2022, Apply Software Engineer Post
- Puturia Taj Welfare Society Job 2022, Apply Online Executive Post
Tata Motors Recruitment – FAQ
Q1. How Many Vacancies For Tata Motors Recruitment?
There Are Various Numbers Of Vacancies For The Post.
Q2. What Is The Selection Process For Tata Motors Recruitment?
Selection Process For This Recruitment Is Interview.
Q3. How To Apply For Tata Motors Recruitment?
Candidate Can Apply Online For This Recruitment. Links Are Given Above.
Q4. What Are The Eligibility Criteria For Tata Motors Recruitment?
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India only and for more details check our website Govtjobsguru. Candidate Must Be 10th Pass From any recognized University or Institute.
You Can Also Check
|Latest Notification||Private Jobs||Admit Card|
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Jobs|
|Apprentice Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Exam Syllabus|
Disclaimer: Govt Jobs Guru and Its Employees will not call Any candidate towards a job offer or job assistance. Govt Jobs Guru will never charge any Jobs. We provide 100% free job information in our portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.