Uber Recruitment 2022 – Online Registration, Career, Eligibility: Uber Invites Online Applications Latest Notification From Eligible Candidates For The Post of Software Engineer II, Backend, Security Engineering. Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Other Details Like Age Limit, Education, Selection Process, Application Fee, Who Can Apply, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below.
While applying for this recruitment, Uber Recruitment 2022 Candidates should process all the essential qualifications mentioned in the official notification. Now now you can continue to this Uber Recruitment 2022 job article for other details like Uber Recruitment 2022 online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request candidates to share this article with their friends For Latest Govt & Private Jobs.
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Experience||Freshers Are Eligible|
|Join Private Job WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
You Can Also Check
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
|Exam Result||Engineering Jobs|
|Private Jobs||State Wise Jobs|
- Interview/ GD/ Technical
- HR Interview
- Best In Industry
- Kindly Check the Official notification For More Information about PayScale.
- Educational Qualification » Pursuing B.Tech or Integrated dual degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Mechanical, or Mathematics Sciences.
- Kindly Check the Official notification For More Information about Educational qualifications.
WHO CAN APPLY
Who Can Apply – All India State Candidates Can Apply For This Recruitment.
NOTE: – It Means Only Those Candidates Can Apply Whose State Name is Mentioned. If We Mention All India That Means Any State Candidates Can Apply For This Recruitment. This Option Will Help You To Understand Eligibility Criteria of Other State Jobs.
- No Application Fee For All Candidates.
- Kindly Check the Official notification For More Information about the Application fee.
- The Job Location For This Recruitment Will Be Bangalore (All India Apply).
- Kindly Check the Official notification For More Information about the Job Location.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONIBILITIES
- As an uber intern, you will have a direct impact on the customer experience for both Riders and drivers.
- Do you like our service and want to bring them to the next level and do you have a brief with our app and want to fix it then you should apply to join our team.
- We are ambitious, engaged, and excited about disrupting and transportation industry across the world.
- Not just another social web app we are moving the real assets and real people around their cities.
- Outside of your work you will build meaningful relationships with other team and interns and uber mentors through a variety of Summer activities.
ELIGIBLITY & PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
- Actively pursuing BTech for integrated dual degree going to be anticipated in 2023 e in computer science, electronics, electrical engineering, mechanical or mathematical science or related fields.
- Demonstrated software engineering experience through a previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, and publications.
- Programming experience one or more applicants for system languages or go, python, Ruby, Java, C/C++, and more
- A desire to be a part of a team that delivers impactful results every day and a commitment to the right understandable maintainable and receivable software.
DOCUMENT TO BE CARRIED
- You should carry a copy of your latest resume.
- Aadhar card (original and photocopy) victory passport size photographs are a must.
- You need to carry any government certificate ID proof like the Pan Card, Voter ID, passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
HOW TO APPLY
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below:-
- Download official notification From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Keep Ready Your All Documents Like Adhar Card, 10th, 12th, Graduate Certificates or Any.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- pay Application Fee (If Required)
- Check Form Again and Submit. Don’t Forget To Keep your Registration Number For Future Use.
- Visit Everyday Govt Jobs Guru For Latest Job Updates.
Uber Recruitment 2022 – Online Registration, Career, Eligibility: Uber Invites Online Applications Latest Notification From Eligible Candidates For The Post of Software Engineering Intern.
|Details & Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Join State Wise WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|कोई भी सवाल Instagram पर पूछे||Click Here|
- Puturia Taj Welfare Society Job 2022, Apply Online Executive Post
- Vodafone Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/B.Tech | Apply Online
- HP Off Campus Drive 2022, Apply Online College Intern Post
- TIAA Recruitment 2022 | Associate Freshers | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Online
- Reliance Industries Off Campus 2022, Freshers Graduate Engineer Trainee Post
Uber Recruitment – FAQ
Q1. How Many Vacancies For Uber Recruitment?
There Are Various Numbers Of Vacancies For The Post.
Q2. What Is The Selection Process For Uber Recruitment?
Selection Process For This Recruitment Is Interview.
Q3. How To Apply For Uber Recruitment?
Candidate Can Apply Online For This Recruitment. Links Are Given Above.
Q4. What Are The Eligibility Criteria For Uber Recruitment?
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India only and for more details check our website Govtjobsguru. Candidate Must Be BE/B.Tech Pass From any recognized University or Institute.
You Can Also Check
|Latest Notification||Private Jobs||Admit Card|
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Jobs|
|Apprentice Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Exam Syllabus|
Disclaimer: Govt Jobs Guru and Its Employees will not call Any candidate towards a job offer or job assistance. Govt Jobs Guru will never charge any Jobs. We provide 100% free job information in our portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.