WIPRO WILP Recruitment 2021 – WIPRO WILP Has Started Latest Latest Notification for Work Integrated Learning program 2021 (WILP 2021) Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Other Details Like Age Limit, Education, Selection Process, Application Fee, Who Can Apply, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below..
Private Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduation/B.Sc/BCA | Across India
Private Recruitment 2021 Candidates should remember while applying for this recruitment, to process all the essential qualifications as mentioned in the official Private Recruitment 2021 notification. Now now you can continue to this Private Recruitment 2021 job article for other details like Private Recruitment 2021 online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request to candidates to share this article with their friends For Latest Govt & Private Jobs.
WIPRO WILP Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||WIPRO WILP|
|Test Name||Work Integrated Learning program 2021 (WILP 2021)|
|Total Post||Not Disclosed|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Private Job|
|Last Date||25 September 2021|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
- First-year – 15,000+488 (ESI)
- Second-year – 17,000+553
- Third-year – 19,000+618
- Fourth-year – 23,000
Service agreement – on joining, Credit would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor Of Science – Sc. eligibility Stream – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics & Physics
- Year Of PAssing 2021 Only
- 10th standard pass
- 12th standard pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Mandatory to have studied core mathematics as one subject in graduation
- Business maths and applied maths will not be considered as core mathematics in graduation
- Maximum of three years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation
- No gaps are allowed in graduation. Graduation should be completed within three years
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and graduation incompetence by Central/state government of India
- All areas are backlogs need to be cleaned and clear at the time of the selection process
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- A candidate who has participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible
Who Can Apply
Who Can Apply – All India State Candidates Can Apply For This Recruitment.
NOTE: – It Means Only Those Candidates Can Apply Whose State Name is Mentioned. If We Mention All India That Means Any State Candidates Can Apply For This Recruitment. This Option Will Help You To Understand Eligibility Criteria of Other State Jobs.
About Online Test
- Test duration is 80 minutes
- Online programming test (two programs for coding) C++, C or Java or python – 60 minutes
- After passing the online test, the candidate will have to go through a technical interview and HR interview
- Wipro will inform Credit about the result of the recruitment by individuals email or other means of communication provided by individual candidates
No Application Fee For All Candidates.
The Job Location For This Recruitment Will Be India.
Work-integrated learning program 2021 is a unique learning integrated program that offers BCA and BSE students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M Tech from a premier education institute in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Document To Be carried
- You should carry a copy of your latest resume.
- Aadhar card (original and photocopy) victory passport size photographs are a must.
- You need to carry any government certificate ID proof like the pAN card, voter ID, passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply
- All the eligible candidates can apply for WIPRO WILP Recruitment 2021 as mentioned below:-
- Step 1 – first of all go through the WIPRO WILP Recruitment 2021 throughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – the recruitment link is mentioned below
- Step 2 – Before start filling up the application through online mode/ Offline please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age certificate, educational qualification, resume if any experience is required.
- Step 3 – Click on WIPRO WILP apply online link – link is given below
- Step 4 – Update all the required details.
- Step 5 – Pay the application fee as per your category. (If Required Only)
- Step 6 – Click on submit button to complete the application process. Most importantly capture the application number or request number for further reference.
WIPRO WILP Recruitment 2021 – WIPRO WILP Has Started Latest Latest Notification for Work Integrated Learning program 2021 (WILP 2021) Vacancies
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join State Wise WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|अब जॉब की जानकारी Instagram पर भी||Click Here|
Disclaimer: Govt Jobs Guru and Its Employees will not call Any candidate towards a job offer or job assistance. Govt Jobs Guru will never charge any Jobs. We provide 100% free job information in our portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.