YMCA has published a recruitment for the post of Deputy registrar. Here you will get the complete information about This Recruitment Online/Offline Application Form 2018. You will get here complete information about Application Procedure, Important Dates, Application Fees, Age Limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. we also mention “who can apply”, this feature makes you sure that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubts regarding this vacancy, you can ask anything via comment form given below.
> Name Of Recruitment Board – YMCA University
> Name Of Post – 45 post
- Deputy registrar
- Junior scale stenographer (engineering)
- Lab assistant
> Apply Mode – Offline
> Selection Process– The selection will be on the basis of documents verification / skill test / interview
> Starting Date For Apply – 13th January 2019
> Last Date For Apply – 4th February 2019
- Deputy registrar :- pay Band-3. Rs15600 – 39100+ 7600 GP(pre-revised), FPL-12(revised)
- Assistant registrar:- pay Band-3 Rs 15600 – 39100+5400 GP (pre-revised), FPL10 (revised)
- Assistant :- pay Band -1 Rs 5200 -20200 + 2400 GP (pre-revised) FPL – 4 (revised)
- Junior scale stenographer (eng):- pay Band -1 Rs 5200 -20200 + 2400 GP (pre-revised) SPL – 4 (revised)
- Clerk :- pay Band -1 Rs 5200 -20200 + 1900 GP (pre-revised) FPL – 2 (revised)
- Lab assistant :- pay Band -1 Rs 5200 -20200 + 1900 GP (pre-revised) FPL – 2 (revised)
> Who Can Apply – All India candidates can apply
> Educational Qualification –
- Deputy registrar:– Masters / LLB degree with at least 20 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale , 9 years of experience as assistant professor in the AGP of Rupees 6000 and above with experience in educational administration. Knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit upto matric
- Assistant registrar : good academic record + Masters / LLB with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale. 5 years of experience as assistant professor in a college or a University with experience in educational administration . knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit upto matric
- Assistant :- Bachelors Degree with minimum 50% marks. 5 years of experience. Candidates should have proficiency in the use of computer and internet. Knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit upto matric.
- Junior scale stenographer (eng) :- Bachelors Degree with minimum 50% marks . English shorthand @ speed of 80 w.p.m and transaction of 20 w.p.m processing speed of 8000 keys / 10 or more. Ability to work on computers with Internet efficiently knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit upto matric.
- Clerk :- bachelor’s degree in any stream the candidate will have to qualify the test as described by the competent authority including typing (with a speed of minimum 30 wpm in in English). Knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit Upto matric
- Lab assistant :- BSc / 3 years diploma in Engineering and Technology candidates will have to qualify the test as prescribed by the competent authority . knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit upto matric.
> Age Limit –
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – 42 Years
> Application Fees –
General/OBC – Rs. 500/-
SC/ST – Rs. 125/-
Female candidates of Haryana :- Rs 250-/
> Interview Address –
> How To Apply
- Candidate Must have To Read Official Notification Carefully from Official Website
- If it is Online Vacancy Than Click To Below Given Link or Visit Official website.
- Now Register Yourself and Than Log In than fill your all details like personal details, education and fees.
- Don’t Forget to upload correct Photograph and Signature (Before Read Instructions)
- If it is offline vacancy than fill the form carefully and attach your all documents.
- Now send it to given address from Normal or Speed Post.
- Now Keep Your Eyes on This Website for Admit Card & Exam Date Update.
- Thanks Its Done Now.
Official Notification – CLICK HERE
Apply Online/ Offline – CLICK HERE